APC International supplies a wide range of standard and custom designed Nebulizer Products. This post provides some additional background information on APC’s standard nebulizer products:
1.65MHz Nebulizer Board RoHS (Cat#50-1011.1)
1.65MHz Nebulizer Replacement Assembly (Cat#50-1013)
1.65MHz Nebulizer Crystal (Cat#50-1014).
Typical applications for nebulizer products include:
- Ultrasonic humidification (most common use)
- Atomizing of a water based fluid
- High power ultrasonic transmitter
- Ultrasonic mixing in a water based fluid
- High power ultrasonic water treatment
Most customers first order APC’s 1.65MHz Nebulizer Board (Cat# 50-1011.1). The following describes the typical set-up and use of our standard nebulizer board:
- Designed to mount to the bottom of a plastic tank.
- Power 48 Vrms AC (or 48 Vdc – Please contact APC if using DC)
- The user must supply an on off level switch.
- A fluid depth of 1” – 2” must be maintained at all times.
- Do not apply power to the unit without fluid or damage will occur.
- Use distilled water and clean off crystal as required.
- Use of fluids other than water may cause damage to the nebulizer. Use is at your own risk.
- If planning to use a fluid other than water, the user should test first with a small percentage of the additive mixed with water.
- There are too many applications for APC to know or test, every application is unique and should be tested and evaluated by the user.
APC can provide custom Nebulizer Products: (Minimum Qty’s Apply)
- Cat# 50-1013; Lead length can be modified and connectors can be added (Minimum Qty 1,000 and Preferred Qty 10K +).
- Special design requests of nebulizer boards usually require a large quantity application (Minimum 10K and Preferred Qty 100K+).
- Please contact APC with any custom requests.
When providing nebulizer products, APC assumes the buyer has knowledge and experience in the following areas.
- Basic understanding of ultrasonic transducers
- Basic understanding of the electrical requirements
- Basic understanding of safety requirements.
Please contact APC if you do not understand this information or if you are using APC’s nebulizer products in a non-traditional application.
This post is the second in a series of posts to provide some general comments on product usage and safety. Please check back later for comments on other piezo products sold by APC International, Ltd.